Here at Share and Repair we’re all about building a resilient community where we can support each other and help the planet. Therefore, it’s really important that we can operate as safely as possible and we hope that everyone in the Share and Repair community will help us to do this.
Here’s our plan to keep our community safe now that The Share and Repair Shop is open again.
What we’re doing
- All of our volunteers and staff will be washing their hands and disinfecting touchpoints within the shop regularly.
- All volunteers and staff are provided with a facemask and disposable gloves. It is up to them when they choose to wear them.
- During shop opening time, we are keeping the door propped open (weather permitting) to minimise the need to touch the door handle.
- We have set up drop-off points within the shop so that you can drop-off items without coming into contact with others.
- All items will be left untouched for three days between borrows and then disinfected before being returned to the shelves.
What we ask you to do
- Please stay away from the shop if you, or anyone you have come into contact with, has recently shown symptoms of the virus.
- We recommend that you do not come into the shop if you are in a high-risk category for COVID-19.
- If you can, please reserve and pay for items online before coming into the shop.
- We ask that only two borrowers come into the shop at any one time.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the shop.
- Please keep at least two meters away from others.
- Please follow the one-way system when moving around the shop and only go into the back half of the shop to drop off items.
- Please clean any items you have borrowed before returning them.
- We recommend that you clean any items you have borrowed before using them.
- Please collect your item from the shelves and avoid touching other items while in the shop.
Thank you so much for all of your help in keeping our Share and Repair community safe! If you have any questions please do get in touch with us at email@example.com.